DR RAJEEV GUPTA
81 Quarry Hill , Horbury , England WF4 5NG | email@example.com
Well-respected Consultant Paediatrician with 26 years medical experience treating patients for a variety of conditions.
Board Certified through Royal College of Physicians and Royal College of Paediatrics, United Kingdom. Areas of
interest include Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Additional skills and experience in leadership and management coupled with triple accredited MBA degree, diploma in
executive and corporate coaching and accreditation in emotional intelligence provides a unique skill mix. Executive coach and Mentor for Virgin Start-ups.
- Best Student Award for Outstanding Medical Graduate 1981
- Joan Dawkins Trust Millennium Bursary Grant- By British Medical Association for Medical Education, 2000
- Gastroenterology Fellowship 2001, Juntendo University and Japanese Endoscopy Foundation, Tokyo.
- Best Teacher and firm of the year award 2006, Medical Society, University of Sheffield.
- HEART Award March 2010 for outstanding personal achievement in field of clinical leadership and clinicalmedicine. The award is judged for Helpfulness, Excellence, Achievement, Resourcefulness and Talent, given on recommendation of CEO for going beyond the call of duty.
- Clinical Excellence Awards on nine occasions from the National Health Service for performance over and above requirement.
- “Glory of India Award” in London on 25th September 2010 for distinguished work by and person of Indian Origin being outstanding and leaving mark.
- Physicians of Indian Origin, on 4th June 2011 for service beyond expectation for overseas doctors and outstanding contribution to mentoring and education nationally and internationally.
- HEART Award June 2012 for team leading improved patient care through “Together We Make It Better” .
- GOLD AWARD 9th July 2012, given by CEO of NHS Sir David Nicholson for improving well being of National Health Service employees.
- Patient Choice Award , 6th June 2014 HEART AWARD, for excellence in patient care.
- Life Time Achievement Award, 25th July 2014 at House of Commons, UK Parliament for work on education, coaching students, young adults and emotionally vulnerable people.
- UK General Practice Team Award December 2015 – Weight Management Team, for development of Double Integration Innovative Model and effective implementation.
- Leadership skills
- Project management
- Team engagement
- Change management
- Medical diagnostic and management skills
- Medical Leadership & Management
- Medical students and postgraduate teaching
- Medical Research
- Curriculum designing and accreditation skills
Consultant Paediatrician Barnsley Foundation Hospital – Yorkshire United Kingdom 03/2003 to Current
- 15 years experience as Consultant paediatrician in NHS, Barnsley Foundation Hospital
- 5 Years experience as Assistant Professor at Regional Institute of Maternal and Child Health in India
- 5 years experience as trainee in London deanery
- 15 years experience as Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Sheffield
- 3 years as chair of national British society of paediatric gasroeneterology , hepatology and nutrition
- Hon Professor , Sir John Hicks College of Management, Leeds UK -5 years
- Council Member and Trustee – Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 3 years
- Chairman Regional Council of British Medical Association – 4 years
- Chairman Regional Consultants Committee BMA -2 years
- Chairman Healthy Workplace programme – 6 years
- Chairman Internal Parents Education Forum 2 years
- Researcher, principle investigator 5 years national and International research studies including double blind pharmakinetic and pharmadynamic trials, Chief Investigator and UK Coordinator for International Double Blind Drug Control Trial for Gastroenteritis in children.
- Virgin Start up Business Mentor 2 years Author of 25 papers in various national and international journals and multiple books.
- Chairman- BAPIO Yorkshire (British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin) 2003 to till date
- Chairman Healthy Workplace steering group, Barnsley Foundation hospital, 2008- till date
- Chairman Local Negotiating Committee , Barnsley Foundation Hospital, Barnsley 2009 – till date
- Hon Divisional Secretary British Medical Association, Dewsbury, Pontefract and Wakefield Division 2007- till date
- Chairman CIGOD (Communication Improvement Group of Overseas Doctors) 2005 to till date
- Chairman- Child Health Promotion Group , Barnsley 2003 -2007
- Chairman- Failure To Thrive Sub Group, Barnsley 2003 – till date
- Chairman- Personal Child Health record sub-group , Barnsley 2003- 2007
- Executive Member- Trent Continence Group for Children 2003 – till date
- Executive member of British society of Paediatric gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition – DGH Sub-group 2006 – till date
- Council member- Education British society of Paediatric gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition 2010 – 2013
- National Director Medical Education- British Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- Member- Medical Research Ethics Committee, Barnsley 2005-2007
- Member Barnsley Ethnic Minority Association -2003 -till date
- Member and regular assessor PMETB application for CCT for Royal college of Paediatrics 2005- till date
- Active member PEdSig (Pediatric Education Special Interest Group), Royal College of Paediatrics
- Chairman, Education committee, British society for Paediatric Gastroenterology and , Hepatology and Nutrition, 2010-13.
- Member of education committee, British society of Gastroenterology. 2010- till date.
- Assessment Adviser for Paediatric Gastroenterology CSAC, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Chairman of the awards committee, annual presentations for winter meeting, British society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition 2010-13 .
- Ambassador of Medical Defence Shield, BAPIO, 2009 till date
Chairman “Healthy Life Programme” which is designing strategy for active life in conjunction with Barnsley-Newham partnership and Olympics 2012
- Regional representative on college council for Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2010- till date
- Trustee of the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2010–present
- Member finance committee- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2012–present
- Member committee for approval of guidelines on behalf of Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health -2011–present
- Member – South Yorkshire Paediatric Research Board, 2010—present
- Chairman Leadership Course Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, United Kingdom 2012
- Member College Council, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, 2010-till date
- Member Editorial Board, British Journal of Medical Practice 2011- till date
- Member Advisory Committee for Clinical Excellence Awards, Yorkshire – 2-13 – till date
- Deputy chairman Regional Council of BMA (British Medical Association) – 2010-2012
- Chairman Regional Council of BMA (British Medical Association) – 2012- till date
- Mentor Virgin Start up Business, 2013- till date Lead Coach and Mentor , Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM) – 2013- till date
- Chairman Regional Consultant Committee Yorkshire – October 2015 – till date
- Chairman International Parents Education Forum – 2015 till date
MBBS, MD, MRCP (UK), FRCPCH (UK), AECI, AEQi, DECC, Triple Accredited MBA (UK)
- MBBS- Dr S N Medical College Rajasthan, India
- Postgraduate Qualification MD.(Paediatrics)- Dr S N Medical College and University of Rajasthan 1986
- Diploma in Child Health – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow , United Kingdom 1995
- MRCP(UK) – Royal College of Physicians of UK, United Kingdom 1995
- Certificate in personal performance coaching, The coaching Academy July 2005
- Life mastery , Anthony Robbins Mastery University, May 2005
- Advanced Certificate in Emotional Intelligence, NCFE level 3 certificate, Park Lane College Leeds, 2005/6
- Accreditation in Emotional Intelligence assessment EQi (Bar-On Emotional Quotient Inventory), Multi Health systems. September 2006
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic programming, Mind Care Organisation, October 2006
- Neuro-Linguistic programming, Practitioner ABNLP certification, Synergistic Results International, SRI Coaching, August 2007
- Hypnotherapist certificate training, Synergistic Results International, SRI Coaching, August 2007
- Time Line therapy training Practitioner certificate, Synergistic Results International, SRI Coaching, August 2007
- Accreditation in Emotional Intelligence assessment MSCEIT (Mayer-Salovey-Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test),MHS Organisational Effectiveness Group, July 2007
- Diploma in Executive and Corporate Coaching, The Coaching Academy, London 2008.
Multi-talented and multi-faceted medical professional with wide experience in and out of medicine, education and Additional skills in Business , Executive and Corporate Coaching including Coaching for Virgin Group.
Written many books including “Business use of Emotional Intelligence" that vends well on Amazon.